When it comes to marketing, some things, like consistency and quality content, should never change. What DOES change is the how and where your content is shared. Here are some of the best practices of 2016 to make your message more effective and get the best response from your target audience.
- Make it mobile. More and more shoppers are turning to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets to research a product, compare deals, finding a store and make a purchase. Ensure your website is mobile-friendly. Sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many still aren’t.
- Make it searchable. SEO, Search Engine Optimization, is a game-changing tool for marketers. The best way to build your SEO ranking? Visual content.
- Make it visual. Pictures, infographics and video are much more engaging than plain text and therefore make a search more relevant to any consumer.
- Make it constant. Having a constant social media presence is vital to the survival of your business. One caveat: social media shouldn’t be used for self-promotion but rather as a way to engage users and build brand trust.
- Make it personal. In 2016, personalized one-to-one marketing is a requirement to acquire and retain loyal customers. Collecting key data from consumers by tracking past purchases, getting newsletter sign-ups and engaging users through social media will result in more emotionally connected customers who will help drive word-of-mouth referrals and online reviews.
Stumped for content or don’t have time? Call JigSaw at 410.215.9049 or email email@example.com to see how we can help.